Facebook Twitter Email

Monday, September 27, 2010

DON'T FORGET TO DO THE LAUNDRY!

I recently discovered this design label called "Chinese Laundry". Does anyone know how long it's been around for? I have an edgy streak which i use to compliment my girlie sense of style and I'm always on the hunt for labels like these that know how to mix delicate cuts and designs with a raw edge and Chinese Laundry knows exactly how to do that.
Their summer sandals are simply to-die-for, out with the usual gladiator sandals or classic sparkly sandals and according to the Chinese Laundry designs, it's in with a mix of both as seen with the Sudoku sandals, worn numerous times by High school Musical hottie Vanessa Hudgesn. Its a cross between the gladiator and the thong sandals. Very unique!



Sudoku Sandals.

I DIE for the fire walk sandals below.
 Fire Walk sandals.
 Hyberbole heels.

These "Hyeberbole" heels are sex on legs! They look very Versace inspired, and they remind me a lot of the shoes Rapper Nicki Minaj wore for her 106&Park appearenace on B.E.T.  and I remember clearly how my jaw dropped when I saw her in those Versace heels. It has a very dramatic piece of art. 

 Nicki Minaj in Versace heels.

Besides taking a few pointers from Versace, Chinese Laundry is all about military inspired shoes which is a huge trend right now.
 Incognito military coloured boots.

Nothing says military chic like these incognito heeled boots, and if you're looking for something more MILITARY than CHIC there's always the mini-label under Chinese laundry called "Dirty Laundry". which made the fabulous autumn boots below.
Tisha boots.

I LOVE LUCY.
Xxxxxx.

8 comments:

  1. cute shoes!! check out our online vintage boutique- I think you'd like it!

    Gina Marie Vintage
    http://www.ginamarievintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely.. not a fan of the shoes.. but the sandals rock,big time..!!
    now following your blog.
    check out my blog and follow me.

    www.fashionphoenix06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the second last pair of shoes!

    x


    http://tantrummagazine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked those pair of boot! And nice blog as well..
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hyperbole heels are so amazing, they're great.

    Puck
    http://oneofpoints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all the pics

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    http://www.fashionbyhe.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love reading everyone's review on the posts! ;)

    ReplyDelete