Facebook Twitter Email

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Thank you Paris!!!

I confess, I've always been the kind of girl to turn my nose up at a Louis Vuitton purse I mean think about it, Louis Vuitton IS everywhere in Lagos! At the airport, when you're out with the girls, at the cinema, at the beach. I could go on. I got my first Louis Vuitton when i was 12, but quickly got sick of it when I saw everyone with one. But a recent trip to a Louis Vuitton exhibition show completely changed my mind. From the get-go I was sure I didn't want to own pieces that most people had, so I was extremely happy to go home with these two beautiful purses from Louis Vuitton.



Oh and I made a quick stop at Michael Kors! Need to start updating my wardrobe with PR appropriate shoes for my job in October. I suspect stripper inspired heels and fishnets might not be appropriate for the job.
Xxxxx.
I Love Lucy.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY... im so jealous..!! these bags spell FABULOUSITY..!!
    love the 2nd one.

    www.fashionphoenix06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete