Facebook Twitter Email

Friday, September 10, 2010

Mummy when I grow up I want to be a stripper...

Dear Mum, when I grow up I want to be a stripper thanks to my new stripper-esque shoes from Carvela! Can I just say, I'm totally obsessed with these new stripper inspired shoes, 6 inches high and made of exquisite satin I had to practice walking in them for a whole day before I could hit my favourite club in them.

I sent a picture of them to my boyfriend and he joked about how they looked stripper inspired. I totally agree with him!
When I first set my eyes on them in the Kurt Geiger store, they had a certain delicate presence and looked incredibly ladylike.
 But after it took me a whole minute to strut over to the full length mirror to have a peek in them at the Kurt Geiger store, I instantly knew I had on a pair of killer heels.



Ohh, I'm so excited! In honour of these shoes I came up with a stripper name for rmyself which is "Roxie Monroe". Roxie was taken from the incredibly desperatee for fame character that Renee Zellweger plays in the screenplay "Chicago", and Monroe comes from the legend Norma Jean Mortenson   A.K.A Marylin Monroe.
So darlings, I'm Roxie Monroe in these heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment