Facebook Twitter Email

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I KNOW I AM TERRIBLY LATE!!!!

I am so very sorry my darlings, I do realise I am LATE!!! LATE LATE LATE! I've had access to these Balmain Paris Fashion week runway photos for ages now, and everyday I wake up I tell myself I would write a review on it. How could I forget about Balmain? I deserve to be punished by being forced to wear leopard print from head to toe for a whole month. Urghhh.
Ok so here are the pictures....












Leather tights, ripped denim and panty hose, denim jackets, spikes, studs, edgy boots, orgasmic blazers, plaids made to look oh-so-fashion forward, silver tights, a bit of military CHIC! All in one single collection, and yet there is a vision of uniformity and the theme of the collection bounces right off the pictures. And girls like me all over the world who are partial to the rock star look are digging their claws into their closet for any denim or leather item that can be ripped, frayed, safety pinned or made to look distressed

I Love Lucy. Xxxx

6 comments:

  1. I like the bad girl look that Balmain got a couple of years ago, am still loving all the outfits.
    LAZYCATSTYLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORE the latest Balmain collection.
    I think it's getting better from collection to collection

    <3 Follow to be followed back!
    http://lamodemary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Balmain <3

    http://drozdenko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete