Facebook Twitter Email

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Newest addition to my Louboutin family.


Yep, yep! I have a new addition to my Christian Louboutin family, I wore them out last Friday and they were as comfortable as I hoped. And did I mention practical? They go with anything in my wardrobe! I'm a huge shoe fanatic so I've never really bothered to stock my closet with practical heels, I just buy any pair of heels I consider a piece of art, so I am particularly proud of myself that I have a pair that can stand the test of time.

I Love Lucy. Xxxx

7 comments:

  1. OMG-I love them! I haven't quite gotten to where I'm comfortable on dropping a few hundred on Louboutin's but I keep eyeing a pair that I've fallen in love with so I think it's coming soon. BTW, I like your blog and style! Will be back to see new post.

    http://uni-que-lyme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love that red biker jacket, is perfection.

    Puck
    oneofpoints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Louboutins are the perfect heels you could ever imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love Christian Louboutin ! ! !

    xoxo sugarkanke,
    http://sugarkanke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete