Facebook Twitter Email

Thursday, October 28, 2010

SNEEK PEEK AT CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTINS S/S 11 COLLECTION

How's everyone doing? I finish working as a make-up artist at Sleek studio next week, before I focus on my new gig with FAB magazine and then there's the tv series in which I'm a crew member, I am strictly make up and wardrobe ofcourse! To put it simply.... THE HOURS ARE CRAZY! From one job to the other, but I really appreciate the opportunity. A couple of days ago, I promised to post a peek at Louboutin's new collection, so enjoy.....













I can honestly say, I can wear every single pair of shoes in this collection, and I don't often get to say that with some other designers. Guess I'm a die hard Christian Louboutin fan.

I Love Lucy. Xxxx

7 comments:

  1. haha the first is insane!!

    I would kill for afford one of those heels!








    LA

    ReplyDelete
  2. number 3. be mine.

    xxmerissa
    merbri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately a bit too pin-up related for my linking, I love CL tho! Great blog :)

    Puck // oneofpoints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are awesome! great post :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING POST! THE SHOES LOOK GORGEOUS!

    WASHMACH.
    http://www.washmach.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post, lovely blog)))
    I like this shoes)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm not sure about the first 2 but i adore the 7th
    I LOVE LUCY

    with love,
    BBC

    ReplyDelete