Facebook Twitter Email

Sunday, October 24, 2010

REBECCA MOSES.

I will always remember the very first thing that came to my head when I came across Rebecca Moses' newest campaign ADs... SHEER AMAZEMENT. Believe me, I pay excrutiantingly close attention to fashion ads and this season and the last, there have been a number of them that have caught my eye. Like Madonna's ever evolving D&G AD, Scarlet Johansen for Moet champagne in which she channels Marylin Momroe, in the D&G make up range AD she channels Marylin Monroe YET AGAIN but still exquisitely beautiful, Eva Longoria for L'oreal make up in which the smokey eye is done with a twist of pale colour in the middle of her eyelids,  Giselle for Roberto Cavalli's 40th anniversary in which I was proved wrong once again that the world's richest supermodel could look more beautiful, and those autumny Salvatore Feragamo ADs with the impossibly slender model with barely there make up running bare feet in the wood... I could go on.
My point is nothing has caught my eye quite like these Rebecca Moses ADs, have a look for yourself...









The pictures are funny and silly, the concept is incredibly artistic! The model plays the role of a brunette barbie who's caught up in a mystical world of shadows. Yet attention is not drawn away from the clothes and shoes, you begin to wonder if owning a Rebecca Moses item can bring so much fun to average life and if it can provide an escape just like the ADs show. I am beyond impressed, not only are Rebecca's magazine ADs phenomenal, her pop up store displays are just as incredible and fun! Gonna be sharing recent pics of her pop up stores. ITS SOOOOOOO FUN!
P.s- I'm sorry its taken me eternity to put up a new post, been so busy working with sleek make up as a make up artist for their new seminar catalogue. People often ASK ME- "Are you a make up artist of a wardrobe stylist"? I say BOTH!! I'm incredibly passionate about the two, and have played both roles on many jobs before. I refuse to stick to just one, I am breaking the rules here.

I Love Lucy. Xxxx

4 comments:

  1. what a great campaign!

    xxmerissa
    merbri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the fantasy world these ads create. i see it as something barneys would do in their store. you're lucky to have styling and makeup talent . . . it makes you a double threat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those campaign ads, they are so 'little girly' :). I love your blog by the way, you can tell that you put a lot of effort into your posts to make the content valuable. Well done :)

    nesha
    http://thebuttonowl.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooow!
    nice photo!

    http://odindva-vspyshka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete